THE DICOM 2008 INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE & SEMINAR – CALL FOR PAPERS
8 – 10 April 2008
The DICOM 2008 International Conference and Seminar will discuss the current, anticipated, and
future features of the DICOM Standard and its role in the healthcare environment.
– Invited lectures will discuss current features of the DICOM standard and how they interplay with
each other and the rest of the medical world.
– The conference will include oral and poster presentations on new and coming DICOM features and
The topics of these presentations might include, but are not limited to the following:
– Experiences in developing, deploying, or using DICOM applications.
– How to leverage recently added features of the DICOM Standard.
– Tutorials on soon-to-be-completed features of the DICOM Standard and how to prepare for them.
Abstracts are due 26 October 2007. View the full Call for Papers and abstract form at the
conference web site: