April 15 & 17, 2009
Join Us for the Aperio East Coast Digital Pathology Seminar Series!
April 15, 2009
April 17, 2009
The Digital Pathology Seminar is complimentary. Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Meet and network with fellow pathologists, histologists, biostatisticians, researchers, informaticians, and biologists to share ideas about implementing digital pathology in drug development, academic, and research environments.
· Hands-On Workshop: Slide Scanning 101
· Spectrum Plus: Organizing Your Digital Slides
· Image Analysis: Tools for Analyzing Histology
· Digital Pathology Applications in Research Animals
· Histology Pattern Recognition with Genie
· What's New in Spectrum Plus
· Practical Applications of Digital Pathology
· Evaluating Embryonic and Adult Mouse Tissue Using Images from Digitally-Scanned Slides
· Virtual Slide Imaging in Biological Research and Systems Biology
Please Join Us!
Can't attend the Seminar? Additional seminars will be offered throughout the year. Check the Aperio Events page for updates!