Today, many healthcare providers are challenged by the explosive growth in the size and volume of medical images, evolving regulations, lengthy retention requirements and the financial pressures from the economic crisis. This Web seminar takes a closer look at medical image archiving costs and the significant benefits delivered by cloud-based storage solutions. Not only does cloud storage reduce archiving costs, it also improves disaster recovery, reduces information management complexity, and shifts storage costs to an operating expense. By protecting your medical images off-site, your risks are reduced while the data is securely protected, yet readily accessible by your staff.
By attending this August 12 Web seminar, you will learn about the following:
- Medical image archiving and disaster recovery challenges.
- Total medical image storage costs—including those beyond hardware.
- The benefits of cloud-based storage.
- Rationalizing your storage tiers.
- Cloud storage in action—Who's using it and how are they benefiting?