The CAP Virtual Management College offers a new presentation format, redesigned from the ground up to give you a richer, more interesting learning environment. You’ll still get the valuable practice management topics you need and enjoy the first-rate faculty, but now VMC comes to you via the Web for a rich, new interactive experience.
• Supplement your curriculum with this practical series designed expressly for residents and new-in-practice pathologists.
• Benefit from a convenient, one-hour listen-and-learn format (perfect for busy schedules!).
• New! Chat with the speaker and ask questions during the session.
• Provide outstanding learning opportunities from leading faculty.
• Hear the recorded webinar online any time after the session.
• New! No need to manually advance slides—just log in.
• Register additional locations for a nominal fee.
Enroll in the Virtual Management College for your site and invite your entire lab/residency program to a conference room to listen and learn. Or register as a single user and participate from your desk or at home.
Category: Pathology News