AccelPath has developed a proprietary workflow system to quickly provide high quality, sub-specialized pathology interpretations to referring physicians and laboratories.
Simple steps to state-of-the-art pathology operations:
- AccelPath installs advanced slide scanners at the customer facility.
- Slides are scanned locally.
- Our proprietary workflow creates a digital case and transmits a requisition and images to the most appropriate pathologist based on specialization, credentials and workload.
- The pathologist performs the interpretation of the digital images and an electronic report is transmitted to the customer, typically within 48 hours.
- Images and reports are stored on Accelpath's servers offering a redundant solution to local storage capabilities.
- AccelPath's proprietary workflow and network is completely HIPAA compliant.
- Implementation is easy with the help of our experienced team.
- Customers start to realize the advantages of AccelPath services immediately.
Our Services, Your Success
AccelPath has invested in top talent and frontline technology to create innovative services designed to
enhance pathology operations.
AccelPath's customers receive:
We provide value added services at affordable rates, including:
Fast, sub-specialized reporting is the result of our ability to digitally route pathology images to the best pathologists irrespective of their location. This means customers receive reports and the information they need to promptly meet the needs of their patients.
Through our unique workflow, we help ensure optimal efficiency, which in turn creates departmental savings.
Finally, we can help practices add to the bottom line if there is interest in building an on site pathology laboratory.
Contact AccelPath today for more information.