Join us for the 2011 “Discover Your Path to Improved Patient Care”
Regional Healthcare Event Series
featuring Jared N. Schwartz, M.D., Ph.D.,
Aperio technical experts, and leading innovators who will
discuss how they are using digital pathology.
~ Atlanta, GA
Seminar Event May 18
~ Philadelphia, PA
User Group* May 19
~ Baltimore, MD
All events are complimentary and include validated parking, breakfast, and lunch.
Topics vary by location and include:
• Digital Pathology Beyond the Scan: Improving Patient Care and Enabling Personalized Medicine
• Tips and Tricks for Spectrum Plus and ScanScopes
• Phased Adoption: Helping Hospitals Implement Digital Pathology
• Global Research Collaboration in a Shrinking World – Unlocking the Possibilities
• Virtual Microscopy Meets Next Generation Sequencing: Strange Bedfellows in the Genomic Age
• From Teaching to Research – Practical Use of Aperio in an Academic Institution
• Selected Topics in Image Analysis for IHC
• Special Local Area Speaker Sessions
• Roundtable Discussions
RSVP TODAY TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT!
To RSVP for any of these events, contact Nicole Siska, Aperio Events Team, at 760.539.1193 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*The May 18 Philadelphia event is intended for Aperio users who have a working knowledge of the Aperio system.
Category: Digital Pathology News, Pathology News