- Submissions cannot have been presented, published, or submitted for presentation or publication elsewhere.
- All abstracts must be submitted electronically by April 29, 2011. Late abstracts, or those received by any means other than the ASCP abstract submission website will not be reviewed by ASCP.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English. Submitting an abstract does NOT guarantee its acceptance at the 2011 ASCP Annual Meeting/WASPaLM XXVI World Congress. ASCP will provide notification of final status to all abstract submissions by July 1, 2011.
- Particular attention should be given to products or equipment that bear registered trade names. Provide the company name and its city and state address parenthetically following the first mention of the product.
- References should not be used. No charts, figures, or tables should be used.
- Notice of acceptance will be sent via e-mail only. When setting up your user account, please use all fields for author and administrative support so that you will receive notices in a timely manner.
- An initial confirmation e-mail will inform you of the receipt of your submission.
- Authors will be notified in late summer of their status as a finalist in a poster competition, selection for an oral platform presentation, or poster session day and time assignment.
- All submitted abstracts will be peer reviewed. Refer to the “Abstract Submission Guidelines” for grading criteria and other details of the abstract submission process.
- For further information please e-mail us at email@example.com or call 312-541-4943.
You may download a PDF copy of the abstract submission guidelines by clicking here.
Category: Pathology News