Got a look at this product last week – very nice controls and outstanding images in a nutshell. One of the best gross photo stands I have seen in a longtime.
The PathStand 24 digital imaging station produces high-quality images to support your diagnoses and provide visual evidence for your pathology reports.
The PathStand 24 is a complete stand-alone imaging station for the pathology grossing laboratory, with foot-pedal controlled integrated digital camera and calibrated zoom lens. Section lines, block labels, measurements and other annotations can be added directly to the image using the touch-screen monitor, and then transferred directly to your LIMS system.
- Long-lasting high intensity LED lighting provides optimal color temperature for excellent color reproduction
- Compatible with LIMS systems including Cerner CoPath and ApolloLIMS
- Built-in polarizers eliminate glare from wet tissue samples to provide impressive detail and clarity
- Integrated scientific digital camera produces research quality images with low noise
- Made with stainless steel construction and fasteners to be corrosion and solvent-resistant in the laboratory environment
- Available barcode scanning of case and sample information reduces the potential for errors and speeds up the data entry process
- Turn-key imaging station design allows your laboratory to get up and running quickly