First Smartphones. Now Tablets.
New Survey Results Uncover How Hospitals Like Yours Are Keeping Up
After surveying more than 600 healthcare organizations, we now have a better understanding of how smartphones and tablets are changing the way hospital staff communicate today. In fact, 90% of respondents stated a portion of their staff use smartphones for work-related communications, while 50% use tablets.
Discover other key findings on topics such as:
- The range of personnel using smartphones and tablets and what they're used for today
- The great diversity in devices being used today—including pagers
- Who pays for the devices and data plans
- What hospitals are doing to improve wireless coverage and ensure secure communications
- How alerts are sent to smartphones and tablets (SMS, email, pager application)
Learn more about the state of smartphones and tablets in hospitals, as well as the steps your organization can take to keep up with the changes.
Courtesy of Amcom Software
Category: Pathology News