Invitation for TMA webinar
You are kindly invited to attend the following webinar, where you can get a comprehensive insight into Automated, database-linked creation and analysis of digital TMA slides using 3DHISTECH systems presented by Dr. Tibor Krenacs, PhD at the 1st Department of Pathology & Experimental Cancer Research, Semmelweis University!
Date: 13th of December, 2011.
Please choose one of the following sessions:
Session 1 starting at 09.00 CET(13:30 IST, 16:00 SGT, 17:00 JST)!
Session 2 starting at 17.00. CET (11:00 EST, 10:00 CST, 8:00 PST)!
This event requires registration!
To register for the online event:
1.a. If you choose the first session, please click here.
1.b. If you prefer the second session, please click here.
2. Click "Register".
3. On the registration form, enter your information and then click "Submit".
Program of the TMA Webinar:
- Introduction to Tissue Microarray (TMA) technique
- Database-linked automated creation of TMA
- Whole slide digitalization of brightfield and multichannel fluorescence TMA
- Software supported scoring and analysis of TMA results on digital slides
- TMA Workflow summary
Please join the TMA Webinar of 3DHISTECH Ltd. presented by Dr. Krenács Tibor, Phd.