Not anything related to digital pathology. Taken from Chicago Tribune.
It is possible the president in 2024 might be 22 now. Playing Xbox right now.
Let's hope the Bulls have 6 more championships by then but I kind of doubt it.
Medicare running out of money could be a bad thing, particularly since I will still need it as a source of income and a plan I have been paying into and will continue to for years and will need long after it is gone.
As much as any Chicagoan would like to see the Olympics in our hometown I think it is more likely Medicare could run out of money by then.
And who will be the Bears quarterback then? Where is he right now? Let's hope playing Pop Warner football in Mississippi, Louisiana or Western PA. Some good ones have come out of there.
If former Gov. Rod Blagojevich reports to prison as scheduled Feb. 16, he could be released in early 2024, after serving the required 85 percent of his 14-year sentence imposed Wednesday. Here's a look at some other news expected that year:
• The U.S. will elect a new president. If Barack Obama is re-elected in 2012 and is succeeded by another two-term president, the commander in chief chosen in 2024 will be our nation's 46th, and could be as young as 22 right now.
• "Saved by the Bell" actors Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Tiffani Thiessen and Lark Voorhies would turn 50.
• A total solar eclipse will occur April 8. The area around Carbondale will make news for experiencing two such eclipses within seven years, the other occurring Aug. 21, 2017.
• The Medicare hospital insurance fund is projected to run out of money, according to a report issued this year by Medicare trustees.
• Fifty-year observances will take place recognizing President Richard Nixon's resignation, Hank Aaron's breaking of Babe Ruth's home run record, the first printing ofPeople magazine and the invention of Rubik's Cube.