American Pathology Foundation's
2012 Spring Conference
"Charting a New Course for Pathology;
Navigation and Leadership In Turbulent Times"
In light of recent regulatory changes - YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS -these valuable sessions that will help you protect your practice, improve your bottom line and prepare for the future.
2012 Spring Conference Speakers & Topics Include:
- Navigating a Perfect Storm in Pathology – George Lundberg, MD
- Sink or Swim with Accountable Care Organizations -James Crawford, MD, PhD
- Key Compliance and Regulatory Issues Update – Rick Cooper, Esq.
- 2012 Coding Issues Update – Dennis Padget, MBA, CPA, FHFMA
- Ensuring the Delivery of Vendor Obligations – Eric Carbonneau, John Allen, MBA
- LIS Implementation in Academic Health Systems-Joe Rondinelli, Raj Dash, MD
- Avoiding Common Lab Inspection Issues – Gerald Hoeltge, MD
- Improving Quality in CP/AP-LEAN Production Systems-Richard Zarbo,MD
- Leadership Development for Today and Tomorrow – CPT. Mark Brouker
- Choose Your Crew-Leadership Culture Drives Performance- Larry Siedlick, CEO
- 2012 Pathology Legal and Risk Management Update – Jane Pine Wood, Esq.
- PAP vs HPV Screening – What Does the Data Show? – Walter Kinney, MD
- Implementing New Molecular Tests and Controlling Costs- Samuel Caughron, MD
- Virtual Pathology -What is on the Horizon? -Gary Tearney, MD, PhD
- Creating Pathology Reports that Market Your Practice – Eric Glassy, MD
For online conference registration visit: www.apfconnect.org
You may also register over the phone by calling the
APF National Office toll-free at: 877-993-9935, ext. 202
Contact hotel reservations toll-free at: 1-800-266-9432
Category: Pathology News