September 11, 2012 1pm-2pm EDT Register
Media Cybernetics invites you to attend the free webinar, “Analyzing IHC Images Using Image-Pro Premier for Research Pathology”, Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 1pm-2pm EDT.
The Webinar will introduce the features available within Image-Pro Premier image analysis software to set up and create your own image analysis protocols for the analysis of IHC stained samples. Examples using IHC stained tissue and nuclei will be demonstrated during the webinar.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Evaluate image quality
- Apply background correction to correct for uneven illumination when required
- Use image processing techniques to enhance segmentation as related to IHC samples
- Set up Count/Size for analyzing single or multiple stains
- Introduce Smart Segmentation, which enables the segmentation of difficult-to-analyze features
- Configure Data Collector to accumulate data from multiple images
About the Presenter:
Jeff Knipe is an Image Analysis Trainer with Media Cybernetics. Jeff has extensive hands-on experience in scientific image processing and analysis of both biological and industrial imaging applications.
Category: Pathology News