- Perfect scans at a touch of a button. After slides are loaded, running a batch of slides is virtually hands-free.
- Scanning profiles can be set up for multiple types and/or users.
- New viewer software, NDP.View2, speeds and simplifies slide viewing.
- Robust mechanics and optics keep the NanoZoomer error-free and stable.
- NanoZoomer-XR optimizes scanning conditions to ensure users get the best digital images whenever they scan.
- Dynamic Pre-Focusing technology (patent pending) maintains a sharp focus on the entire specimen during scanning resulting in crisp and clear images.
- Slides are automatically evaluated for image quality and re-scanned as needed.
The new NanoZoomer-XR
- Minimizes work load and speeds slide scanning time by automatically and continuously scanning up to 320 slides per batch.
- Converts, in as little as 30 seconds, a 15 mm x 15 mm area on a glass slide into an outstanding color image.
- Scans various types of slides including HE-stained and cytology samples.
- Features a true multi-Z level acquisition for improved accuracy and viewing of thick specimens.
- An add-on module for fluorescence scanningwill be available soon.