Leica Microsystems invites you to a FREE Digital Pathology Webinar.
BioTechniques and Leica present:
Digital Pathology: Expanding the Microscope Slide Box
Wednesday, November 7, 2012
1 PM EST / 10 AM PST / 6 PM GMT
Expanding the Microscope Slide Box
Understanding human disease progression at the cellular level often requires examination of tissue sections on slides. With its ability to generate and store images of microscope slides and thereby allow scientists to examine specific anatomical locations and landmarks quickly and efficiently, digital pathology has made tremendous inroads in both academic and clinical laboratory settings.
- Learn about the implementation of digital pathology workflows in academic and clinical settings
- Hear about the latest approaches in digital pathology image analysis
- Find out about the challenges of data storage and security when establishing a digital pathology workflow
- Be able to ask questions to a panel of experts
Be a part of this special web event, and learn more about how digital pathology is enabling students, research scientists, and clinical pathologists gain a more comprehensive understanding of anatomical pathology and human disease.
Save $15,000 instantly
For a limited time, Leica Microsystems is offering $15,000 instant savings on the purchase of a Leica SCN400 or SCN400 F and SL801 autoloader.
- Do more with less – scan brightfield and fluorescence images, and automate slide scanning and analysis with an autoloader and SlidePath/Digital Image Hub software.
- Access anywhere, any time – with optional Digital Image Hub, access "virtual whole image slides" on the web for sharing & analysis with other pathologists locally and globally.
- High throughput for increased revenue – increase your scanning efficiency or streamline your fee-for scanning services; the high-capacity SL801 combined with the speed and accuracy of the SCN400 offer optimal solutions for high-volume scanning environments.
Category: Digital Pathology News, Pathology News