Visiopharm is committed to attracting and retaining talented people. We offer an open and innovative working environment where you, as an important member of the team, will have the opportunity to develop new skills and seek new challenges. If you are interested in joining our dynamic team review one of our current open positions or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visiopharm Sales Consultant, Americas
The primary responsibility of this position will be to independently manage and grow the Visiopharm customer base, through direct and in-direct sales channels, in a southeastern territory in the United States. This position reports to the CEO, and is responsible for expanding Visiopharm’s customer base in Americas, specifically the United States.
– Identify business opportunities in the assigned territories
– Call upon customers in healthcare, research, academic, biopharmaceutical, veterinary, and government accounts.
– Working in compliance with the structured sales process developed by Visiopharm, while contributing to continually improving the sales process.
– Follow-up with customers during pre- and post-sales efforts to ensure strong customer relationships.
– Anticipate and meet prospective and current customer needs and expectations.
– Contribute to top-line business growth by meeting or exceeding sales expectations.
– Work with marketing team on sales and marketing campaigns to promote brand awareness and inbound lead generation.
– Provide feedback from current and potential customers to enhance products and services.
– Articulate complex ideas in a simple way to prospective customers.
– Understand customer objections and solve problems in complex environment, in a professional and timely manner.
– Understand the market segments in which Visiopharm operates and how our products and services are used within each market segment.
– Maintain company’s contact management database with accurate, up-to-date contact and activity details.
– Produce monthly sales reports in collaboration with Management.
– Participate in monitoring and reporting on the activities of competitors, potential collaborators, and identify business opportunities.
– Acquire, maintain, and expand knowledge of Visiopharm products, competitive landscape, and the market in order to meet the customers’ needs.
– Accurately complete and maintain sales forecasts and other records in an orderly and timely fashion.
– Attend prioritized trade exhibitions, workshops, user group meetings, etc
– Perform other related duties as assigned.
– As a minimum a bachelor’s degree in biology, business, information technology, healthcare, or another related degree.
– Intellectual curiosity and willingness to work with image analysis at, as a minimum, a user-level and develop a deep understanding of how image analysis can contribute to address critical business/research issues
– A minimum of 5 years of sales experience in the life science and/or healthcare markets, with a documented track-record of building customer relations, closing sales, and meeting/exceeding targets
– Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
– Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills.
– Successful track record of working in an organized and independent fashion.
– Strong interpersonal skills to build close relationships with customers and coworkers.
– Able to operate in a fast-paced and evolving market environment.
– Always act in a professional manner when representing the company.
– Computer proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
– Experience in the digital pathology market and/or image analysis market.
– Experience selling to large, complex organizations in healthcare and/or the biopharmaceutical markets.
– Strong understanding of customers, their requirements, and the digital pathology market dynamics.
– People Management
– Territory Management
– Sales Planning
– Competitive Analysis
– Product Positioning
– Product Development
– Client Relationship Management
– Negotiation techniques