Image analysis expertise has become the definitive advantage in drug discovery and cancer biology. Experience how Definiens image analysis solutions are used to accelerate research and discovery of new drugs and biomarkers in automated workflows at the 4th International Definiens Symposium, May 13-15, at Harvard Medical School in Boston, MA. Hear other users talk about novel diagnostic tests, increased success rates of development and reduced time to market. Register today as the event is approaching and space is limited.
If you cannot attend the symposium, consider registering for our upcoming webinars for an interesting journey into the future of pathology – without even leaving your office.
Definiens Symposium 2013: May 13-15, Boston, MA
Witness digital pathology entering the next phase: From mere viewing to content, from visual assessment to quantification, converting pathology from an art into a science.
- Learn – Why are globally renowned institutions like Harvard, Kimmel, Karmanos using Definiens for their groundbreaking research? What are latest trends in advanced biomedical image and data analysis and in oncology?
- Network – Join colleagues and users of Definiens from around the world and make invaluable new connections
- Hands-On Knowledge – Consolidate new knowledge and skills from the Definiens experts. In workshops covering a wide range of applications, you’ll develop the professional assets you need for another year of research and business success
- Time Optimization – Explore the broad spectrum of Definiens’ advanced image informatics, including technical training, in three intense, rewarding days
- Inspiration – Leave Boston with new skills, ideas, and energy, ready to inspire your organization’s next phase of leadership in advanced image and data analysis techniques and digital pathology
Notice that you will enjoy reduced registration fees when registering 3 or more persons from one organization for the 4th International Definiens Symposium.
RNAscope SpotStudio™: Attend Launch Webinars
Mark your calenders for two upcoming webinars on RNAscope SpotStudio™, a solution for intuitive quantification of RNA in situ hybridization assays based on Advanced Cell Diagnostics‘ innovative technology.
- Automated quantitative RNA in Situ Hybridization with RNAscope
Learn how quantitative RNA in situ hybridization analysis has recently been made possible by the single molecule sensitivity and digital nature of RNAscope® assay technology
April 17, 8am PDT/11am EDT/5 pm CEST
- Empowering Pathologists with an Easy-to-Use Tool for Quantitative Biomarker Analysis
Experience how standardized and objective results from RNA in situ hybridization assays are generated in minutes with an intuitive Definiens solution designed for pathologists with no prior training in image analysis
May 7, 8am PDT/11am EDT/5 pm CEST
Category: Anatomic Pathology, Conferences, Current Affairs, Digital Pathology News, Education, File format, Image Analysis, Informatics, Laboratory Informatics, Medical Research, Pathology News, Science, Training, Vendor products, Web/Tech, Webinars, Whole slide