Uncompromising ease-of-use and powerful analytic capabilities packaged within the most affordable platform in the industry, Indica Labs is proud to introduce HALO Next Generation Image Analysis Platform designed and optimized for digital pathology. We invite you to join us for this 60-minute webinar where we will discuss and demonstrate HALO’s
* Brightfield and fluorescent image analysis tools for tissue-based research including tools for cell and area analysis and application-specific solutions for oncology, neuroscience, metabolism, and more
* Flexible annotation tools – setting a new standard for ease-of-use
* Interactive cell and object level analysis – easy, yet powerful image data mining
* Multi-core processing for maximum analysis speed
* Compatibility with most image types and digital slide formats
Presenter: Dr. Kate Lillard, PhD | CSO, Indica Labs
Session 1: Tuesday – June 4, 2013 – 07:00 PST | 15:00 BST https://indicaevents.webex.com
Session 2: Tuesday – June 4, 2013 – 16:00 PST | 08:00 JST https://indicaevents.webex.com
About Indica Labs
Indica Labs is the first company to offer tissue-specific and application-specific image analysis algorithms in a truly integrated digital pathology environment.
Pharmaceutical, healthcare, and research organizations worldwide utilize Indica tools for high-throughput, whole slide image quantification in areas such as neuroscience, metabolism, oncology, respiratory, toxicological pathology, and more.
Visit us online: http://indicalab.com/