Early Bird Registration
Save $100 when you register for Pathology Visions 2013 before August 1st. Register now.
Updates to Pathology Visions 2013 Agenda
Pathology Visions 2013 is rolling out a new agenda and format. Day one will focus on educational, research and clinical presentations and day two will feature more interactive, hands-on workshops.
Below are the topics that will be discussed over the two days:
Presentation Topics | Monday, September 30, 2013
Full descriptions of each topic are available here.
- The Role of Digital Pathology in the Area of Personalized Medicine and Targeted Therapies in the Future
- The Role of Digital Slide Library & Repository
- Image Life Cycle Management
- Challenges & Barriers to Building Digital Pathology Infrastructure
- Quality Improvement & Control & Role of Digital Pathology
- New and Novel Applications of Digital Pathology
Workshop Topics | Tuesday, October 1, 2013
- Association for Pathology Informatics (APi) Workshop
- Digital Pathology 101 Workshop
- Image Analysis Research Workshop
- Image Analysis Clinical Workshop
For a full agenda of Pathology Visions 2013, please click here.