Presented by Kate Lillard, PhD, CSO at Indica Labs
Uncompromising ease-of-use and powerful analytic capabilities packaged within the most affordable and scalable platform in the industry, Indica Labs introduces HALO Next Generation Image Analysis Platform designed and optimized for digital pathology. We invite you to attend this pre-conference workshop where we will introduce the newest HALO version and demonstrate HALOs
• Powerful applications for brightfield and fluorescence image analysis for
oncology, neuroscience, ophthalmology, and more
• Real-time Image Analysis – setting a new standard for ease-of-use
• Advanced annotation authoring for increased productivity
• Interactive cell and object level analysis – easy, yet powerful image
• Multi-core, multi-node processing – for scalable high throughput batch analysis
Sunquest Information Systems Pre-Conference Workshop
What Does Digital Pathology Workflow Look Like? – A Group Discussion
4:45 – 5:15 PM | Texas Ballroom, Salon F
Presented by Pawan Singh, Senior Product Manager at Sunquest
This workshop shall be structured in the form of an interactive group discussion to explore the following questions with the audience-
• What is the biggest driver (or drivers) for Digital Pathology?
• Which parts of pathology workflow, as we know them today, are most
impacted by Digital Pathology?
• How will these workflows change and evolve with the adoption of Digital
• What are the corresponding IT system needs for enabling Digital Pathology
Not Yet Registered for Pathology Visions 2013?
Register Today | Click here
When you become a member of the DPA prior to registering for Pathology Visions, you will save $200 on your Pathology Visions 2013 registration. Annual membership is only $100 per individual. Click HERE to join the DPA.
To learn more about Pathology Visions 2013 and to register today, click below.