G2 Intelligence and Laboratory Economics present:
Pathology Institute 2014
Staying in the Game:
Proven Practice Strategies for a Volatile Market
February 28 – March 1, 2014
Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando®
Learn from — and network with — pathology thought leaders, diagnostic market experts, laboratory specialists, and independent practicing pathologists from across the nation.
With new delivery and payment models raising major challenges, pathologists in both hospital and independent settings are now confronted with a series of critical operational issues.
Find out what’s already working for pathologists nationwide, and what they must do to ensure future professional and financial viability. Join G2 Intelligence and Laboratory Economics for Pathology Institute — Staying in the Game: Proven Practice Strategies for a Volatile Market — 2014, February 28 — March 1, at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando®.
During the 2014 Pathology Institute, you will:
- Hear firsthand from pathology leaders who are successfully guiding their practices and organizations in today’s tumultuous market
- Assess the critical role of pathologists in personalized medicine
- Gain new insights from a series of powerful case studies presented by some of the nation’s leading pathology organizations
- Find out how pathology groups are dealing with crucial market challenges ranging from molecular pathology to sales and marketing
- Learn how your practice should position itself as new pathology business models begin to emerge
- Discover innovative solutions for gaining access to private health plans even as payers make new demands on providers
- Explore practical strategies in dealing with pathology informatics along with the complexities of billing and coding in an ever changing compliance climate
- Get the latest perspective on pathology practice valuations and M&A transactions
Plus, new for 2014, an all-new intensive half-day, post-conference workshop the afternoon of Saturday, March 1:Adapting to a New Era in Pathology-Hospital Arrangements
Get all the details — and reserve your place today! Visit www.G2Path.com.