April 29 – 30, 2014 • Sheraton Hotel • New Orleans, LA
It’s all here, all in one place—everything you need to help your lab catch the winning wave during this time of tough threats and new opportunities!
Senior lab executives, administrators, and pathologists— say goodbye to business as usual for labs and pathology groups! Market forces make 2014 the highest-stakes year ever for your lab organization. That’s why it’s imperative that you and your lab team be at the 19th Annual Executive War College Conference on Laboratory & Pathology Management.
Our top-flight roster of experts and lab innovators continues to grow daily, preparing guidance that’s critical for leading your lab through turbulent waters ahead. You’ll get candid insights about threats and setbacks facing the lab industry, and hear about the positive opportunities your lab can exploit not only to protect its financial integrity, but also to thrive!
Here are a few of the confirmed topics we’ve added just this week:
- Medicare’s IQCP Risk Management Requirements Arrive in 20 Months: What Your Lab Should Do Now to Ensure Success
- Mastering the Art of Delivering Value: Using Change and Real-time Metrics to Achieve Stretch Goals
- Taming the Cost of Esoteric and Reference Testing: Winning Strategies that Reduced Spending and Moved More Value to Physicians
- How ACOs and Integrated Delivery Networks Change the Value Proposition for Molecular and Genetic Tests
- Achieving the Ideal of High Performance in the Core Lab: Leveraging Informatics to Get More from Workflow Redesign and Automated Systems
- Too Much Paper in Your Molecular Lab? What Innovators Are Doing with Scalable Molecular Informatics Solutions
In addition to myriad learning and networking opportunities this unique two-day conference offers, also on tap are two exciting post-conference workshops— so consider extending your stay in the Big Easy an extra night for one of the following:
- Your Own High-Performance Lab Sales Program: Essential Strategies and Insights for Lab Executives and Sales/Marketing Managers
- Anticipating New Clinical and Business Models for Labs and Pathology Groups
Register now while you can still take advantage of early-bird savings, and save $120 on your registration fee—register today.
Category: Pathology News