CAP ’14 Preview – Mark Your Calendar Now
Plan now to join more than 2,000 of your colleagues and friends at CAP ’14 – THE Pathologists’ Meeting™ in Chicago, September 7-10, 2014.
As the ONLY pathology meeting designed by and for board-certified pathologists, CAP ’14 is all about practical take-home-and-use education, packed with timely and useful information you need today to maximize success for you and your practice. In addition to our outstanding faculty of experts, we’ve also planned unique networking events and plenty of CME and CAP SAMs to help fulfill your requirements.
The courses below are a preview of what’s lined up already for you. As always, you’ll have 100 CME courses to choose from to meet your learning needs.
Take a look and start making your plans now to visit the Windy City in September.
- Implementing Whole Slide Imaging for Clinical Use: What to Do and What to Avoid
- Common Diagnostic Challenges in Gastrointestinal Pathology—A Special Focus on Current Management Guidelines
- Problematic Patterns in Breast Pathology—An Integrated Diagnostic Approach
- Massive Transfusion Protocols in Trauma and Obstetrics
- Genitourinary Cytopathology: From Morphology to Molecular Studies
- It’s Time to Phase in Molecular Testing to Resolve Rh Weak D (Du) Typing Results
- Frozen Section Evaluation in Ovarian and Pelvic Lesions: Interactive Approach to a Correct Interpretation
Back by Popular Demand:
- Good Witness or Bad Witness?
- Cervical Squamous and Glandular Lesions: Use of HPV Testing in Cytology and Histology
- The New Transfusion Trigger, Hemoglobin of 7!
Visit cap.org/cap14 today to:
- Register now for the “Early Bird” rate (best price) and receive a special promotion code to use when registration opens this Spring
- Learn how to submit information to our Abstract Program
- Take a video tour of the newly renovated Hyatt Regency Chicago—CAP ’14’s host hotel, located right on Chicago’s Magnificent Mile