‘A Clearer Vision of Pathology’
Visit our booth (#216) at the USCAP Annual Meeting in San Deigo, CA – March 3-6 to learn about our full range of quantitative pathology imaging & solutions and be introduced to our NEW Lamina™ Multilabel Slide Scanner. The Lamina high-throughput slide scanner delivers clear, high resolution images from whole-slides and Tissue Microarrays (TMAs). With both brightfield and fluorescence modes in one instrument, the Lamina is the ideal flexible platform for your research pathology lab.
Key Features of the Lamina include:
- High-throughput whole-slide scanner for pathology research
- High-speed multimodal imaging & analysis of FFPE tissue sections & TMA’s
- Proprietary Autofluorescence Reduction and crosstalk correction technology for clearer visualization of protein expression
- Exquisitely sharp H&E, IHC and immunofluorescence images
- Exclusive technology and award–winning design
- Includes inForm® Tissue Finder™ advanced analysis software
Stop by our booth (#216) at USCAP to learn more or visit our website for more information.
Category: Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Laboratories, Clinical Pathology, Conferences, Device Manufacturers, Digital Pathology News, Histology, Medical Research, Pathology News, Vendor products, Whole slide