Registration is now open for our 2014 Symposium! The symposium will take place on Tuesday &Wednesday, June 17 & 18, 2014, in Indianapolis, Indiana, at the Sheraton Indianapolis Hotel at Keystone Crossing.
These two days will be packed with empowering, educational opportunities that will provide updates on the changes taking place in healthcare and how those changes impact the laboratory. Orchard users will glean succinct and useful ideas on how to maximize the use of Orchard’s products to show value and thrive in the new healthcare arena. Learn ways to demonstrate that your laboratory has a direct influence on positive patient outcomes and cost efficiency.
- Showing Lab Value by Kevin Breuel, PhD
- Understanding the Cost of Quality – in YOUR Laboratory by Lucia M. Berte, MA, MT (ASCP) SBB, DLM; CMQ, CQA (ASQ)
- Opportunities for Medical Laboratories to Drive Health System Value by Paul L. Epner, MBA, Med
- Impact and Impress: Presentation Skills for Laboratory Professionals by Jock Murray
- “But now I see” Overcoming Odds as Healthcare Transitions by Bill Irwin
For more information on these presenters, check out the symposium speaker page!
Day two informational sessions dedicated to each of our products:
- Using Rules to Support the New Business Models
- ICD-10 Validation Process
- Business Analytics for the Lab
- IT for Integration & System Set-up
- Copia Client Services Module & Copia Analytics
- What’s New with Orchard Pathology
- An Introduction to Orchard Sequoia: a Three-Tier Enterprise-class LIS
Check out the Agenda & Topics Symposium page for complete details.