Visit the PerkinElmer booth (#215) at the AAI Annual Meeting and learn about our full range of quantitative pathology imaging solutions. Label, image and count multiple phenotypes of immune cells in situ in FFPE tissue. Our technology platform and biomarker reagentsenable you to study the same sorts of complex phenotypes you currently study in flow cytometry without compromising the morphology of the tumor – the analysis takes place in situ in the tumor microenvironment.
Our solutions bring together several different technologies for measuring immune cells in situ, our Vectra Automated Multispectral Imagingsystem, the Opal™ Multiplex Tissue Staining workflow using covalent labelling with tyramide signal amplification (TSA™) reagents and our inForm® Tissue Finder™ quantitative pathology analysis software.
- Automatically label, measure, visualize, count and compare multiple immune cell phenotypes within the tumor microenvironment
- Mutiplex up to 7 markers simultaneously in a single section using any secondary antibody species combination in fluorescence and up to 3 in brightfield
- Image and separate multiple overlapping chromogenic or fluorescent markers to view individual expression patterns
- Train the system to automatically detect tumor regions (i.e. invading edges, margins, etc) in whole tissue sections
- Perform per-cell quantitative analysis per marker within biologically relevant morphologies, e.g., tumor and stromal tissue compartments
Category: Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Laboratories, Conferences, Device Manufacturers, Digital Pathology News, Histology, Image Analysis, Informatics, Laboratory Informatics, Marketing, Microscopy, Pathology News, Science, Tissue banking, Web/Tech