Register now for the free webinar on Voloom, the fastest and most versatile software for the 3D reconstruction and analysis of serially sectioned histology specimens. For more information and to obtain a fully functional trial version please visit micro-dimensions.com/voloom.
- 3D histology reconstruction of bright field and fluorescence slides
- Navigation through 3D histology data sets
- Tumor volume quantification
- Processing and loading of confocal whole slide images
- Q&A session
The next demo webinars are scheduled for:
Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 8 am EDT / 14:00 CEST / 21:00 JST
Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 9 am PDT / 12 noon EDT / 18:00 CEST
Register now at micro-dimensions.com/webinar.
Also meet us at these upcoming exhibitions:
- 98. Jahrestagung der Deutschen Gesellschaft für Pathologie, Berlin, June 13 – 14, 2014
- European Congress on Digital Pathology, Paris, June 18 – 20, 2014
- Society of Toxicologic Pathology, Washington D.C., June 22 – 25, 2014
About microDimensions GmbH
microDimensions is a privately held company, which develops and distributes software solutions for microscopic image processing and analysis. Its cutting-edge software Voloom is the world’s fastest tool for convenient and accurate 3D histology reconstruction. It enables pharmaceutical and biotech companies to accelerate early drug testing, allows research organizations to gain new insights into cancer, multiple sclerosis, chronic infections, and other diseases.
microDimensions GmbH Dr. Martin Groher Rupert-Mayer-Str. 44, 81379 München, Germany