Applied Spectral Imaging (ASI) makes patient care better through advanced biomedical microscopy imaging.
ASI, the industry’s leading microscopy imaging solution provider since 1993, has over 30 registered patents in the US, Europe and Japan and thousands of systems deployed worldwide. ASI has worldwide offices in the US, Europe and Asia and a global network of distributors.
Join our winning team in a high-paced environment for a position that will require your best skills in algorithms development. This position will give you the ability to learn and grow by utilizing all your abilities in the fascinating, life-impacting industry of medical imaging.
ASI is looking for a motivated, dedicated and talented Cytogenetic Customer Support Specialist
Location: United States
Cytogenetic Customer Support Specialist
- Become proficient at the features and benefits of the imaging software and related Company products
- Perform system installation, calibration, and training for customers
- Provide field sales and applications support in pre-sale tasks.
- Bring new field inputs on applications and customer’s needs for R&D.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in biology or related field
- Experience using workstation and PC hardware/software
- Experience with clinical / research/ cytogenetic / pathology preferred in hospital or laboratories
- Knowledge in the fields of Genetics/Biology/Pathology/Medicine.
- Proficient at the use of microscopes – fluorescent microscopes
- Good communications skills, both written and oral
- Excellent technical skills and a customer service orientation.
- Should have the ability to cope with multiple projects with multiple priorities.
- Must be capable of creative problem solving.
- Should be capable of building strong professional relationships within and outside of the Company.
- Should be capable of working both individually and in a team.
- Willing to travel up to 75% of the time.
Please apply at email@example.com