3D Histology Made Simple
microDimensions Voloom is the fastest and most versatile software for the 3D reconstruction and analysis of serially sectioned histology specimens. Voloom 2.1 has just been released with exciting new features, especially for users that are also working with Imaris® (from Bitplane) or with fluorescence data. Register now for a free webinar on microDimensions Voloom or download the new version.
The new features in Voloom 2.1 are:
- Support for Imaris® .ims files (import, reconstruction, and export)
- Color picking for user-defined stain separation (color deconvolution)
- Improved contour detection on fluorescence data sets
- Information widget showing data of individual sections
For more information and to obtain a fully functional trial version please visit micro-dimensions.com/voloom.
The next demo webinars are scheduled for:
- Thursday, 21 August 2014, 8am EDT / 14:00 CEST / 21:00 JST
- Monday, 29 September 2014, 10:00 CEST / 17:00 JST
- Wednesday, 5 November 2014, 9am PT / 12pm ET / 18:00 CET
Register now at micro-dimensions.com/webinar.
Also meet us at these upcoming exhibitions:
- European Congress of Pathology (ECP), 31 Aug – 2 Sep 2014, London
- International Microscopy Congress (IMC), 7 Sep – 12 Sep 2014, Prague
- Neuroscience, 16 Nov – 19 Nov 2014, Washington D.C.
About microDimensions GmbH:
microDimensions is a privately held company, which develops and distributes software solutions for microscopic image processing and analysis. Its cutting-edge software Voloom is the world’s fastest tool for convenient and accurate 3D histology reconstruction. It enables pharmaceutical and biotech companies to accelerate early drug testing, allows research organizations to gain new insights into cancer, multiple sclerosis, chronic infections, and other diseases.
Andreas Keil, Ph.D.
Rupert-Mayer-Str. 44, 81379 München, Germany
+49 89 1894253 33