microDimensions Voloom is the fastest and most versatile software for the 3D reconstruction and analysis of serially sectioned histology specimens. The latest version contains several improvements when loading certain Leica and Aperio files. Please download the new version and register for a free webinar on microDimensions Voloom.
If you do not have a recent version of microDimensions Voloom (2.1 or greater) yet, then please check these major new features that were introduced recently:
- Support for Imaris® .ims files (import, reconstruction, and export)
- Color picking for user-defined stain separation (color deconvolution)
- Improved contour detection on fluorescence data sets
- Information widget showing data of individual sections
For more information and to obtain a fully functional trial version please visit micro-dimensions.com/voloom.
The next demo webinars are scheduled for:
- Monday, 29 September 2014, 10:00 CEST / 17:00 JST
- Wednesday, 5 November 2014, 9am PT / 12pm ET / 18:00 CET
- Tuesday, 16 December 2014, 8am ET / 14:00 CET / 22:00 JST
Register now at micro-dimensions.com/webinar.
Also meet us at these upcoming exhibitions:
- European Congress of Pathology (ECP), 31 Aug – 2 Sep 2014, London, booth #24
- International Microscopy Congress (IMC), 7 Sep – 12 Sep 2014, Prague, booth #71
- Neuroscience, 16 Nov – 19 Nov 2014, Washington D.C., booth #2903
For scheduling an appointment at one of these conferences, please send an e-mail with your preferred date and time to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About microDimensions GmbH:
microDimensions is a privately held company, which develops and distributes software solutions for microscopic image processing and analysis. Its cutting-edge software Voloom is the world’s fastest tool for convenient and accurate 3D histology reconstruction. It enables pharmaceutical and biotech companies to accelerate early drug testing and allows research organizations to gain new insights into cancer, multiple sclerosis, chronic infections, and other diseases.
Category: Anatomic Pathology, Digital Pathology News, File format, Image Analysis, Informatics, International, Laboratory Informatics, Medical Research, Microscopy, Science, Vendor products, Whole slide