Munich, 12 December 2014 — Have you ever felt limited by looking at histology sections in 2D? By generating a 3D reconstruction from serial sections, users of microDimensions Voloom® gain new structural insights, improve the statistical significance of their pathology readouts, and speed up their workflows by up to 40%!
With microDimensions Voloom you can automatically and quickly reconstruct a three-dimensional volume from a stack of histology images at the native resolution of your virtual slides and achieve a global and precise readout of micro-anatomy, such as vasculature, neuronal networks, antibody configurations, or FISH.
For a chance to win a free license for microDimensions Voloom worth USD 7,600.
or contact me directly (see below) by January 20, 2015!* Get Voloom or let us perform a reconstruction for you to start working with your slides in 3D now.
Tel.: +49 89 189 425 333
81379 Munich, Germany
microDimensions is a privately held company, which develops and distributes software solutions for microscopic image processing and analysis. Its cutting-edge software Voloom is the world’s fastest tool for convenient and accurate 3D histology reconstruction. It enables pharmaceutical and biotech companies to accelerate early drug testing and allows research organizations to gain new insights into cancer, multiple sclerosis, chronic infections, and other diseases.
Upcoming demo webinars:
- Tuesday, 16 December 2014, 8am ET / 14:00 CET / 22:00 JST
- Thursday, 29 January 2015, 10:00 CET / 18:00 JST
- Monday, 9 March 2015, 10am PDT / 1pm EDT / 18:00 CET
Register now at micro-dimensions.com/webinar.
- Molecular Med Tri-Con, 16-18 Feb 2015, San Francisco, CA, USA
- AACR meeting, 19-22 Apr 2015, Philadelphia, PA, USA
To schedule an appointment at one of these exhibitions, please send an e-mail with your preferred date and time to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures. Entries are collected during the entry period from December 11, 2014, 0:01am EST to January 20, 2015, 11:59pm PST. An entry requires the submission of the full name, institution, e-mail address, and telephone number by telephone, e-mail, or using the form provided at http://micro-dimensions.com/2014-12-raffle. Only one submission per person is allowed. Employees, business partners, or competitors of microDimensions are not allowed to participate. Among all entries one winner will be determined by random draw. The winner will be notified by e-mail and will receive a license for microDimensions Voloom (subject to the end user license agreement available at http://eula.micro-dimensions.com/voloom) that is valid from March 1, 2015 to August 31, 2015 (corresponding to a value of USD 7,600) at no cost and with no automatic extension or any other obligations. The prize cannot be claimed in cash.