Munich, 15 June 2015 – Are you tired of overcomplicated stereology applications? Would you like to speed up volume estimation from a set of histology sections? With microDimensions Outspace™ you are guided by an intuitive wizard to quantify volumes based on the Cavalieri estimator. Save up to 30% time in your studies due to increased automation compared to conventional stereology software!
With microDimensions Outspace you can significantly speed up your lab work – let the software automatically detect and align all sections on your glass slides instead of struggling with rotating or flipping them manually. Selection of specific sections, definition of regions of interest, and volume estimation is all bundled in microDimensions Outspace: a solution that can be seamlessly integrated into your workflow, from the available image set to the final result export.
For a chance to win a free license for microDimensions Outspace worth USD 4,500.
Get Outspace now to save clicks and time with computer-assisted stereology.
We sincerely invite you to register for one of our upcoming free webinars on volumetric histology in order to get an insight into the features and capabilities of microDimensions’ products. The next demo webinars are scheduled for:
- Thursday, 9 July 2015, 9am PDT / 12pm EDT / 18:00 CEST
- Monday, 17 August 2015, 8am PDT / 11am EDT / 17:00 CEST
- Wednesday, 30 September 2015, 10:00 CEST / 17:00 JST
Register now at micro-dimensions.com/webinars.
Meet us at these upcoming exhibitions:
- Digital Pathology Congress, 22-23 June 2015, San Diego, CA, USA, booth #4
- Digital Pathology Congress, 3-4 December 2015, London, UK, booth #19
To schedule an appointment at one of these exhibitions, please send an e-mail with your preferred date and time to firstname.lastname@example.org.
microDimensions is a privately held company, which develops and distributes software solutions for microscopic image processing and analysis. Their cutting-edge software solutions Voloom® and Outspace™ are the world’s fastest tools for convenient and accurate 3D histology reconstruction and stereology, respectively. They enable pharmaceutical and biotech companies to accelerate early drug testing and allow research organizations to gain new insights into cancer, multiple sclerosis, chronic infections, and other diseases.
Dr. Marco Feuerstein
+49 89 1894253 34
* For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures. Entries are collected during the entry period from June 15, 2015, 0:01am EDT to July 31, 2015, 11:59pm PDT. An entry requires the submission of the full name, e-mail address, telephone number, organization, country, and answering up to five short questions using the form provided at micro-dimensions.com/events/2015/6/15/outspace-raffle. Only one submission per person is allowed. Employees, business partners, or competitors of microDimensions are not allowed to participate. Among all entries one winner will be determined by random draw. The winner will be notified by e-mail and will receive a license for microDimensions Outspace (subject to the end user license agreement available at micro-dimensions.com/eula) that is valid from September 1, 2015 to February 29, 2016 (corresponding to a value of USD 4,500) at no cost and with no automatic extension or any other obligations. The prize cannot be claimed in cash.
Category: Anatomic Pathology, Digital Pathology News, File format, Histology, Image Analysis, Informatics, International, Medical Research, Microscopy, Pathology News, Science, Vendor products, Web/Tech, Whole slide