We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Sales Manager – Digital Pathology to be responsible for growth of the business area within South Europe. Operating at a senior stakeholder level you will identify and generate new business areas/opportunities through acting as catalyst and initiator of new business development actively contributing to the growth of the business.
The Senior Sales Manager – Digital Pathology should have a proven background in complex sales solutions and should be adept at engaging at a high level within the Health Services. Experience within Healthcare from either a Radiology / PACS or other diagnostic systems would be particularly advantageous.
We have strong plans to grow the business within the region, this vital role will ensure your part in that success.
· Engaging customers at High Level within Pathology community.
· Generate new business ideas through independent scouting of internal and external sources, thus adding to the pipeline of unqualified business opportunities, which are out of scope for the existing Business Lines.
· Determine the attractiveness of identified business ideas and develop compelling business cases, in order to get qualification by management and the necessary budget for further development into a business plan.
· Develop the final business plan, including the implementation (project scope, content, deliverables, milestones, budget), such that management is able to decide on the project and the financial risks.
· Own and manage the first-step-implementation of the final approved business plan, by assembling a project team for the initial phase, plan and organise the project, lead the project team until the agreed milestone has been reached.
· Responsible for closing sales with year on year growth.
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director for Europe you will have responsibility for the South Europe market.
We are looking for
•The ideal candidate would be a business consultant type with experience in Healthcare (possibly Radiology/PACS) or other diagnostic systems.
•The individual should be experienced with complex Total Solution deals with complex sales cycles.
•Would be an experienced senior manager familiar with the European healthcare systems, and particularly the value would be knowledge of the national Health Systems in South Europe with the ability to use and build their existing high level networks and contacts.
•Prior experience deploying Clinical Trials could be an advantage but not required.
•Should be customer focused and eager for success and being part of a winning team.
•Competitive Salary and Benefits including Car, Bonus, Flexible Benefits Scheme, Annual Leave.
•This role is based from home.
Job: *Sales Account Management
Organization: *Digital Pathology Solutions (10011644)
Title: Senior Sales Manager – Digital Pathology m/f
Requisition ID: 164648