Product Manager – Digital Pathology
The Product Manager is a highly-experienced manager with exceptional skills as a large-scale project team lead and has a successful background as a medical image processing engineer for an emerging/ developing company. The successful candidate will have deep managerial experience, an aptitude for new technologies and the drive and desire to push the boundaries to solve complex medical image processing problems. The PM is responsible for the product definition and development plans for Inspirata’s Digital Pathology Workflow Solution.
- Facilitate the definition of the product including goals and deliverables; gathers new product information and validates the accuracy of that information
- Validate the marketability of the product based on user, market and performance requirements
- Define the scope and lead the planning and implementation of a specific product
- Define project tasks and resource requirements for the product
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the product
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the product to all stakeholders
- Implement and manage product changes and interventions to achieve the required outputs
- Act as the resident expert on all assigned products
- Collaborate with Marketing to create promotional materials and presentations
- Responsible for completing Quality Management System documentation, writing reports, methods, specification and procedures, as well as presenting and communicating results
- MBA or M.S. in Management related to image processing, or equivalent work experience
- Experience in healthcare management ideally involving image analysis and/or digital pathology domain
- Understanding of intellectual property rights compliance and enforcement
- Knowledge of medical industry with deep biological, medical or engineering proficiency
- Familiar with Agile/ Scrum methodologies
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Inspirata Inc. offers a stimulating and satisfying position to contribute to the advancement of the field of digital pathology. In addition to compensation, Inspirata offers ongoing coaching and training from a world-class highly motivated, international and well-qualified team. Inspirata’s complete compensation package includes competitive salaries (commensurate with level of experience and expertise), stock options, performance-based incentives and benefits.
Please visit our website www.inspirata.com for more information.