Thank you to everyone for joining our draw for a 6 month license of microDimensions Outspace! The winner of a free license for Outspace, the fastest and most easy-to-use stereology software for Cavalieri volume estimation from serial histology images, has been drawn. Among all 16 entries we received from the announcement in mid-June to the deadline on July 31, we determined the winner by random draw. * The lucky owner of a 6 month license is
Marcel V. Alavi, Postdoctoral Scholar at the Department of Ophthalmology, University of California, San Francisco.
In case you are not the winner don’t be disappointed. Just visit the Outspace product page to request a fully functional free trial version and open up new perspectives for your research. Do not miss the chance to speed up your stereology workflow!
microDimensions Outspace – Speedy Stereological Volume Estimation
microDimensions Outspace pairs our patent pending image registration techniques with an intuitive user interface to provide one of the fastest stereology software solutions available worldwide. Outspace 1.2 will be released soon and features
- an overview image during navigation between sub-images to be evaluated,
- fast enabling or disabling all Cavalieri crosses in a sub-image,
- improved automatic and manual editing of all sections during alignment,
- and editing subject names.
You can get a glimpse of the functionality of Outspace in microDimensions’ free webinar on volumetric histology. Register at micro-dimensions.com/webinars for one of the following dates:
- Monday, 17 August 2015, 8am PDT / 11am EDT / 17:00 CEST
- Wednesday, 30 September 2015, 10:00 CEST / 17:00 JST
- Tuesday, 10 November 2015, 9am PST / 12pm EST / 18:00 CET
Meet microDimensions in person at the
- Digital Pathology Congress, 3-4 December 2015, London, UK, booth #19.
To schedule an appointment, please send an e-mail with your preferred date and time to firstname.lastname@example.org.
microDimensions develops and distributes software for microscopic image processing and analysis. Their solutions and services can be tailored to and seamlessly integrated into digital pathology workflows. microDimensions’ cutting-edge products Voloom®, Outspace™, and Zoom are the world’s fastest tools for convenient and accurate 3D histology reconstruction, stereology, and digital pathology viewing, respectively. They enable pharmaceutical and biotech companies to accelerate early drug testing and allow research organizations to gain new insights into cancer, multiple sclerosis, chronic infections, and other diseases.
Dr. Marco Feuerstein
+49 89 1894253 34
* microDimensions used RANDOM.ORG as 3rd party service provider to perform the random draw. If you want to verify the results yourself, please enter the e-mail address you supplied for the raffle at http://www.random.org/draws/details/?draw=31399. This web site allows you to confirm your participation and the drawing result.