Mikroscan Webinar: Latest Advances in Telepathology & Slide Scanning to Address Challenges in Your Practice
The latest advancement in anatomic pathology is here. Learn how the newest dual-mode technology for real-time telepathology combined with the smallest desktop WSI scanner addresses some of your greatest challenges and provides solutions for:
- Remote and intraoperative consultations
- Rapid onsite evaluation for adequacy (ROSE)
- Second opinions
- Sharing / Tumor boards
- Whole slide imaging / Image archival & retrieval
This LIVE demonstration will show you how to increase your efficiencies, decrease your costs, and improve your quality of life with the ability to view slides from anywhere.
Mikroscan’s sole focus is on advanced technology for real-time telepathology and small portable desktop scanning solutions for anatomic pathology use. The release of the SL5 brings the newest, most compact, portable and affordable telepathology and whole slide imaging instrument to the market. Come see what this technology can do for you.
- Thursday, March 10, 2016 (11:00 AM – 12:00 PM PST)
- Thursday, March 17, 2016 (1:00 PM – 2:00 PM PDT)
- Wednesday, March 23, 2016 (9:00 AM – 10:00 AM PDT)
- Tuesday, March 29, 2016 (10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PDT)
Victor Casas, Chief Technology Officer
Robin Leathers, Manager of Client Services
Mikroscan Technologies, Inc.
Category: Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Laboratories, Device Manufacturers, Digital Pathology News, Education, Informatics, Laboratory Informatics, Laboratory Management & Operations, Marketing, Microscopy, Pathology News, TeleHealth, Vendor products, Web/Tech, Webinars