OptraSCAN Announces the Availability of a Breast Cancer-Focused Panel of Algorithmic Biomarkers as Part of its On-Demand Model
OptraSCANTM On-Demand Digital Pathology announced today the availability of a Breast Cancer Focused Panel of Algorithmic Biomarkers (ER/PR, HER-2/neu, Ki67, P53, EGFR, AE1/AE3) through its OptraASSAYSTM and OptraCARDSTM Solutions, as part of its subscription-based model (starting at $1,950 per month for a six-month commitment, which includes: the OptraSCAN Scanner, Data Storage, TELEPath Telepathology and Service).
- OptraCARDS runs in tandem with OptraASSAYS to show histo-morphological patterns, identified at a lower power. These selected regions of interest can be detailed for characterization and quantification at a higher magnification thus establishing biological landmarks for specific cellular attributes. These landmark stains vastly facilitate automated image analysis, differentiating the uniqueness of OptraCARDS and OptraASSAYS.
- OptraASSAYS breast panel for ER/PR is structured according to Allred scoring which quantitates the score on percent positivity and not intensity, per CAP guidelines.
Pathologists can now increase their productivity through On-Demand Digital Pathology, by overcoming the limitations of the human eye in the context of IHC. However far more powerful multiplexed IHC (mIHC) approaches available can be offered in the OptraASSAYS breast IHC panel. Please contact an OptraSCAN representative email@example.com for more information.
About OptraSCANTM (for RUO):
- Ordering customers will receive an OptraSCAN small-footprint Whole Slide Imaging Scanner (15-Slide loader capacity with either 20x or 40x Objective Lens at resolution of 0.25 micron per pixel) with single slide or batch processing functionality.
- Preloaded with automated algorithms based on OptraCARDS (http://www.optrasystems.com/cards.html) software, Optra TELEPathTM, 10TB cloud-based data storage and 24×7 Service and Support.
- OptraCARDSTM makes use of Machine Learning and integrates with intelligent Image Analysis Solution IMAGEPathTM to aid pathologists in automated, trainable pattern recognition and detection of ROI in breast tissue sections to generate speedy, objective, accurate and reproducible results. Similar algorithmic and preloaded On-Demand assay solutions will be available to ordering OptraSCANTM customers focused on other cancers including Prostate, Kidney, Lung, and Melanoma.
- OptraSCANTM device is compliant with 21 CFR Part 11 and ensures security and confidentiality of data as part of its On-Demand Solutions, that can seamlessly integrated with existing LIS’ and HIS’.
Category: Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Laboratories, Device Manufacturers, Digital Pathology News, File format, Image Analysis, Informatics, International, Laboratory Informatics, Pathology News, TeleHealth, Vendor products, Web/Tech, Whole slide