The Sr. Vice President—Cancer Diagnostics Software Products should be a highly-experienced business leader with exceptional deep knowledge and understanding of digital image processing software domain and proven sales and marketing experience. This leader will be responsible for the execution of the company’s business strategy for the cancer diagnostics software algorithm business unit including regulatory and commercialization strategies. These activities specifically include the oversight of the company’s algorithm development team including research scientists, pathologists, software development, data collection and regulatory compliance. Prior knowledge of and experience with similar technology in an FDA-regulated environment, including commercialization strategy in the medical industry, is a must.
- MBA or M.S. in Management related to image processing, or equivalent work experience, PhD degree preferred.
- 10+ years of management experience related to the medical field with emphasis on the engineering of image processing algorithms or other genomic assays
- Knowledge of medical industry with deep biological, medical or engineering proficiency and FDA regulatory compliance
- Understanding of intellectual property rights compliance and enforcement
- Proven commercialization experience with similar diagnostic and prognostic assay
Please email HR@inspirata.com for inquiries or to submit your resume.