Location: United States, Mountain View, California
- Drives and coordinates development of global marketing tools and activities (e.g., brochures, training, manuals, slide decks, internet/intranet sites and other e-media).
- Integrates regional marketing dynamics into product strategy using global markets, customer segmentation, VOC and competitive environment analysis
- Drives activities related to launching/promoting new and existing products.
- Develops marketing deliverables for product commercialization, including comprehensive global plans for specific product launches.
- Continuously monitor customer requirements and drive product line performance and required specification and quality improvement initiatives.
- Provides high level support and guidance to the affiliate companies on product issues.
- Plans and contributes to the International Business Team meetings (IBT), and affiliate meetings.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of the global market for product area.
- Initiates appropriate market research; monitors competitor activity and recommends and develops action to address them.
- Creates and fosters a strong team spirit and takes on the role of ‘product champion’.
- Cultivates and develops Key Opinion Leaders, product advocates, speakers.
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, science or a related field.
- Masters or MBA preferred.
- Three (3) – five (5) years of marketing/sales or related experience in the pharmaceutical, diagnostic or related industry.
- Software or Information Technology (IT) product/marketing management experience or equivalent a plus.
- Experience with Deep Learning, Machine Learning and/or Computational Pathology a plus.
- SaaS experience a plus.
- Experience in product positioning and product launch a plus
- Demonstrated experience translating science into marketing messages also a plus.
Who We Are:
Ventana Medical Systems, Inc. (Ventana), a member of the Roche Group, innovates and manufactures instruments and reagents that automate tissue processing and slide staining for cancer diagnostics. Our integrated staining, workflow management and digitalpathology solutions optimize laboratory efficiency to reduce errors and support diagnosis for pathology professionals. Together with Roche, Ventana is driving personalized healthcare through accelerated drug discovery and companion diagnostics.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.